mandag 20. august 2012

Kinkycamp at Kitty's place

This has been the most exciting week... Last Tuesday I had my female sadist visiting, along with her other submissive, a young boy we met this summer. So, three kinky people in my home all at once. Wow.

Wednesday the three of us went to a private munch with our kinky friends. I think the flat housed 30 kinksters. Being greeted with all those hugs just doesn't get old. I love it. I love this community, all the wonderful people!

During that evening I was so happy to be cuddled, laying in peoples laps, getting hugged, kissed by the cutest girl and beaten. Yeah, again I had the two girls (the girl I like and my female sadist) beat on me with various tools; canes, riding crops, paddle and who knows whar else... I felt this particular session was a bit to crowded for me... Too much talking, too few hits... But I still enjoyed it.. I just couldn't let go totally. Afterwards I got some aftercare from two guys,  one I feel I know pretty well now, and one I have met only a couple of times.

At one point my owner put a leash on my collar. And a while later she handed the leash over to the other girl who had beaten on me. She had me come over to her from my position sitting on my knees, which resulted in me on all fours facing her. And then she just held me there, I wasn't able to move (it's embarassing that I'm weaker than most anyone!). I didn't want to pull away, I really like this girl, but I felt I should just try to back up... uh-uh, didn't work. And then she started dominating me a bit, chastising me for pulling away, then for arguing... turned out the handle on the leash worked well for spanking on boobs. Well, it wasn't pleasant, but as I have mentioned, I like people holding me responsible for my own actions. I'm not going to turn into a bratty sub just to get attention, but more often than not, lately I seem to get myself in trouble. And the fact that she wanted me THAT close was a bit exhilarating as well

Saturday I went with my two owners (my male owner came over just after the munch) and the male sub to the local bdsm-club. We had dressed up fancy and brought toys, that is canes, floggers, +++.
This time I was able to relax, although I was standing, leaning my arms and upper body against some kind of gym equipment (no idea what you call that in english). Both my sadist where hitting on me, and this time they were very coordinated. I almost went to my good place... but just almost... maybe it was because I was standing, I don't know... But there was a couple of conversations that went


Me: ow ow ow ow, stooop
*stopping*
Me: More now?


After that beating, when I had been taken good care of, sitting by my Masters legs, almost purring, I went back to the café-area. There I kept failing to follow a conversation, or even realize someone was talking to me. I guess I was a little out of it. Anyway, later still, my female owner granted a man sitting next to me access to my boobs. The result: Today I have finger marks on them! They were squeezed, sucked on, pinched at, twisted... I have been curious about breast play... I'm still not sure that's something for me. But at least SOME of it was good.

I'm rambling, it's late... I'm still recovering from the fact that all three visitors are now gone, and I'm alone in my home, trying to process so many memories. I found a lot of them too personal to share, however, so this is what I ended up with.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar