tirsdag 10. juli 2012

My name is Kitty, and I'm a masochist

No longer in denial, I truly am a masochist. I went to a 4-day party with known and unknown kinksters, and here's some of my impressions

Collared:

This kitty is now collared by no less than two sadists. Boy and girl. My new Lord and his collared pet. So, a Dom with two kittens. Or two sadists and a little me who's being cared for a whole lot. Or, a kitten that both has a pet and a Master... that's win-win for all parties, I think :)

Pinched and punished:

It's not all roses being owned and cared for. Right now I can't remember the reason, but I earned some punishment during the 4 day-fun... Not spanking-kind of fun, but pinching-the-inside-of-my-thighs until I promised I wouldn't do it again. That really hurt. But somewhat I found myself breathing a little bit more shallow. Turned on by consequences? Check. No, I wasn't turned on by the pain. That wasn't good pain. No, the thing that got me going was the fact that now someone actually CARED to punish my rudeness, or whatever it was I had deserved punishment for.

Eaten:

On my back, naked, in a room full of people. Covered in grapes, strawberries and pineappled dotted with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Chatter and music in the distance, but focusing very much on the three people gathered over me, eating of my body. A body full of faults and flaws, but a body I'm relatively happy with, and don't really have a problem showing. Tongues and lips on my nipples, on my stomach, around my navel, nearing my crotch.... It was a wonderful sensation. Especially when being admired by someone. I don't really think they were complimenting my body, just the arranging of the fruits and cream. but I was happy anyway :) A little while later I was putting fruit on Her. And she was a lot more ticklish than me, so licking up the cream on her tummy was really fun!

Caged:

You'd think that being caged in a spacey cage in a room full of people would be a turn-on for KittyTheExhibitionist... But it really wasn't. Nobody puts Baby in a corner, but they put Kitty in a cage in a corner. So, what does Kitty-imprisoned-for-the-first-time do? She acts out, first by playing with her phone (that very convieniently lie on the top of the cage) when His back was turned. That was confiscated pretty quickly. No hard words for those actions, He just had me giving him my phone, then took it, and sat down with his back turned again, continuing his chat. 

Then I was rambling inside the cage, making a lot of noise for attention. I seriously had trouble smiling inside the cage. "Oh, how cute a kitty!" people would say, and I think I can honestly say I glared back at them. After a while I was allowed out of the cage. I was however given an option of either going silently back to the cage later, or not to get spanked... So, after a time which was spent being a part of the festivities, He opened the cage door to me, where I sat quietly, and now also comfortably. My restlessness over not being a part of the party had dampened.


It was however kinda cool to realize I actually have a need to act out in some situations. 


Caned:

At some point, a cane was brought out for testing. I was sitting on His lap watching a male sub being tied to the cross recieving some caning.... And I felt like a little child who wants to try a new toy. With fear-induced joy. Yes, I've tried cane before, but after a first-time session memories fade - especially if it's a successfull session. So I kind of sat there on His lap and .... almost begged that he try it on me. Well, long story short; me on a table, 2 am, half the party had gone to sleep... Me on a table, warmed up by a flogger... then came the cane. The first hits were nice. Not to hard. Left me anticipating, excited... Then came some harder ones, I needed to start focusing on my breathing. Had time to register that is hurt, but that I kind of liked the stinging. The intensity grew, and suddenly my whole body was shaking, and I was yelling, no moaning loudly while He continued to hit. I felt the pain of each stroke, but the strongest sensation was that of .... a wave of something that resembled pleasure. Eventually I bent my legs upwards to show that I'd had enough. I was kind of awestruck... But needed a comparison. "Could you give me a short, really hard whack with a riding crop, please?" Pleaded the KinkyKitty... WHACK - 1 second - *more moaning/yelling*

So, the lesson learned was: Oh, riding crop isn't the only tool to bring me that curious sensation... canes works too.. and they work longer... Huh...


Apparently my yelling had people pouring into the room from outside, and someone mentioned she could hear it was me a long distance away. I asked her if it sounded like I was in pain. Her reply was definitely No!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar